Hello again after 10 years..

• Hi my name is Calan, I use to go by the name of N1TRO about 10 years ago on swbf2, from what I remember I was apart of RoR for a bit but mostly LDS.

Crazy seeing some names I recognise, hopefully some of you can remember me I’d love to catch up with some of the guys if they’re still around. It’s been a good nostalgia trip seeing some of the old clan videos.

Hope everyone is keeping safe and well during this bad time.

• @castano said in Hello again after 10 years..:

Hi my name is Calan, I use to go by the name of N1TRO about 10 years ago on swbf2, from what I remember I was apart of RoR for a bit but mostly LDS.

Crazy seeing some names I recognise, hopefully some of you can remember me I’d love to catch up with some of the guys if they’re still around. It’s been a good nostalgia trip seeing some of the old clan videos.

Hope everyone is keeping safe and well during this bad time.

Welcome back Calan :D good to hear you're doing well. There's more nostalgia stuff over in @Michael's Discord chat, lots of old players of there too, lemme know if you'd like an invite.

Chat

Looks like your connection to Remains of the Republic was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.